Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 7, 2012

Angelfire Read-Along: Week 1 Recap + Trivia Quiz | #ReaditandReap


Welcome to the end of the first week of the Angelfire Read-Along! It was so exciting and thrilling to return to Ellie's world. I've never actually re-read a book from beginning to end so I'm especially stoked that Angelfire will be my very first. It was so nice to go back to the beginning and be re-introduced to these amazing characters; it definitely brought me back to when I was discovering everything for the first time.

As a reminder, the chapters that needed to be read for this first week were: chapters #1-8.

It's all good if you didn't make it to the first eight or if you went past. Just make sure you don't fall too far behind or go too far ahead because then you might become confused with the chapters as we start discussing them more and more.



This week's first discussion question was: How would you react if you got flashes of a life that wasn't your current one, but you knew you lived it?

Nicole's response:
Well, I'd totally freak out! Maybe not at first because, like Ellie, I'd assume they were just nightmares and that I seriously needed some therapy. But once she starts getting the visions during the day, that's when I'd wonder what the hell is going on!! Since Ellie's had them for a while, though, she's had a chance to adjust to them. Knowing my luck, they'd just be thrust upon me, as if to say, "You will watch yourself die or get seriously injured every night, and you'll just have to deal with it!" Fate is so cruel... poor Ellie.

My response:
First of all, I'd be a whole lot of freaked out because it would confuse the heck out of me. And after all the freaking out and confusion, I'd be scared. Then, eventually as I start to get a grip on it, I would probably be fascinated, lol. I mean, it's probably like a very strong sense of déjà vu... except of another lifetime. Ack, just thinking about it kind of freaks me out because you're seeing your past life in your current one... in flashes. They would make no sense and they would probably come at you out of nowhere. Yeah, it would throw me off, a lot, but at the same time, it would probably be very awesome too because you'll get to see your past life and how you lived it.

If you're just catching up to the first eight chapters now, make sure to head on over to Nicole's post and answer the question in the comments to be entered into the monthly giveaway of a pre-order of Shadows in the Silence.


Now onto the trivia quiz. Nicole and I had a ton of fun coming up with these questions. It was hard to only have to choose three questions each because as we started reading, we couldn't help ourselves and we wanted to ask you guys every question we came up with, haha! But don't worry, we're not that cruel; there's only six questions that we'll be quizzing you on.

These are not complicated, deep-thinking questions. If you read the first eight chapters, the answers are all right there within those pages. We're not trying to trick any of you into getting the wrong answer, lol.

Also, don't forget, the person with the most or with all six questions answered correctly will receive Angelfire swag from Nicole and I.

Without further ado, here's the first Angelfire Trivia Quiz for chapters #1-8! Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

If you're just joining us now, and would like to join us as we head into week two, please take a minute to sign up in the linky below. Please keep in mind that if you would like to enter the giveaways, you must be listed in the linky. Sign-ups close on December 29th for those of you who are still unsure as to whether or not you would like to take part!



Also, if you're just joining us now, here's two posts that you might want to check out so you can get a better understanding of this whole read-along!


Next week kicks off week two of the read-along so make sure you come back here, to Books Over Boys, as I lead you into the next chapters and the next discussion question!

Grab the official read-along button and share it on your blog... or any social network to help spread the word!


1 comment:

  1. Yay first trivia post!! :) I've already read pretty far ahead because I can't help myself lol but I'm coming up with questions along the way! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p